Translate

Thursday 12 September 2013

Making an effort...

I'm  going to make an effort and do some blogging over the next few months. With Facebook blogging seems a little unnecessary but I am pleased that have some of my old memories from other times in my life here and I may appreciate some of these entries later. Everything on FB is fairly temporary with the exception of photos.

Next week I'm starting a Postgraduate Cert in counselling at Leeds Met and I am both nervous and excited to see how things go. In October I'm also off to my graduation in Manchester which brings to a close my time studying at the OU. I loved my time at the OU and will miss it, new chapters though and all that.

I'm also getting more involved with the voluntary work I do over the Autumn and hope that I will be able to rise to that challenge.

As a parent the next few months are full of children's gradings/ comps and exams plus Holly's new start at high school which is going well so far. 

Our first big competition is on Sunday 15th Sept for Alex at the Men's Artistic Gymnastics Regional Grades handily being held at our club. It's always so nerve-wracking to watch these sort of competitions, particularly when a certain level has to be achieved in order to pass. I spend a lot of time watching from the corner of my eye and asking Bry how things are going. Fingers crossed.

I'm having problems suddenly uploading pics on to this blog but I'll sort it out, I love this little one of Al from years ago though that it remembers!




No comments:

Post a Comment